Beginners and Beyond

The best cookies are... (Read 416 times)

aponi

never runs the tangents

either snickerdoodles or the chocolate chip ones made from that secret recipe on the back of the bag

I like oatmeal with raisins though

I'm probably making snickerdoodles this weekend because I need to ship some packages.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Village people

MIL makes these amazing scotch cookies. They are a shortbread cooke and they melt in your mouth. I like these Santa Snicker Suprise cookies. A miniature snicker bar wrapped in a peanut butter cookie dough, baked and drizzled with chocolate. They are yummy. 

RunJasonRun

Ginger cookies.  Gingerbread, ginger snaps, etc.

Whole Foods has these amazing ginger cookies that are soft and incredible if you can grab them when they're freshly baked. 

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

sugnim

Peanut butter cookies from a recipe of my grandmother's that I used to have, but no longer do.  

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Any cookie I can dunk in a glass of milk. Aw screw that, which ever one is in my hand.

@runjerseygirl

Any cookie I can dunk in a glass of milk. Aw screw that, which ever one is in my hand.

Chocolate chip cookies dunked in coffee are yummy, too.

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

Ooh, and Double Stuff Oreos are awesome!

Do you even run?

Fig Newtons.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Homemade chocolate chip. But there are these maple creme cookies from Canada that are extremely awesome also!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

notimeforthat

The ones you eat without guilt and calorie counting...

Those would be all of them.

Scrape is right. Catty's sugar cookies with browned butter frosting are quite tasty. A family favorite actually.

Just B.S.

Oatmeal chocolate chip.  And don't try to fool me with those disgusting raisins.  Because I'll know.  And I'll kick you in the shins.

Did my husband tell you to say that????

Docket_Rocket

I heard Mandy's cookies were the best.

I have not confirmed because she has this rule that unless you FE, you won't get cookies....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Ones you eat post-LR.Smile

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

Docket_Rocket

Fig Newtons.

They are the best during long runs!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

and go awesome with milk