Beginners and Beyond

Marathoning Sundailies (Read 35 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cyberic, nice job! That's a crazy elevation chart. it's like you get a 25 mile warm up to go up a mountain.

Docket, nice marathon!

Boon- Great race time man. 1100' of gain is no joke. You gotta be pretty close to start dreaming about that Sub-3 right?

Damaris- Another Marathon in the books. You are a machine. Well done. And another in a couple weeks? 

Eric- I was thinking the same thing HC said. Its like a marathon warmup lol and then a climb up a mountain. Great job

It was a RD for me but I got in some pushups, curls, crunches, planks, side planks. Decided I will start to loosely follow Daniels "Blue" plan up until I start specific work for my fall Half. It looks pretty good...two Q days during the week and then a straight up 90min LR on the weekend. Will have to see how my body responds to it but I think it should be good. Planning on an easy 4 tomorrow am and then some rep work on the track in the evening. DW is planning on coming. Her 5k is coming up on July 4th. I'm thinking of having her do some 5k pace 400s w 400rec.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Cyberic

HC and Jay, yep, that's pretty much it. It's a tricky race, for sure.

Docket_Rocket

#kudos   Was the scenery better on the Canadian side?

Both areas are very pretty but Campobello Island is gorgeous. Except the many hills, of course.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, Cy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page