Beginners and Beyond

Thursday: And the beat goes on (Read 41 times)

Docket_Rocket

Jake!  How are you?

4 miles outside. It was 54F and windy so I broke every rule I had and wore arm warmers.  I was a bit hot on the last mile but fine the first 3.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Runshortii

Upper body strength training & core work.

Shortii, I went with capris and a light long sleeve for my half that started at 32 degrees or so. I'm much more comfortable in capris, so I'm biased. Is it supposed to be sunny?

Partly cloudy. I’m more comfortable racing in shorts, but I don’t want to freeze either. But I would rather be a tad cold than too warm

KCRuns

Partly cloudy. I’m more comfortable racing in shorts, but I don’t want to freeze either. But I would rather be a tad cold than too warm

Remember you’re also running along the lake and there will be wind. I’m seeing 9-11mph.  It’s not strong winds, but it will be breezy.

Coastal

ROS:  Good call on demanding wine details.  Can't let something like that slide by.  Think I'll check my local store to see if they have it.

Rest day due to a really long meeting after work, and then the last part of a wrestling match caught my attention.  Long day.

RunningOnSand

ROS:  Good call on demanding wine details.  Can't let something like that slide by.  Think I'll check my local store to see if they have it.

Rest day due to a really long meeting after work, and then the last part of a wrestling match caught my attention.  Long day.

Well, you know, I've got my priorities. Big grin We'll have to compare notes when we each pick ours up. Rest up!

Hey Jay. Just checked your log to see what you were up to... You're on a 2 long runs per week schedule or what?

That's the plan, mostly. If Feb and March go well, I'd like to try to take a wild outside shot at top 10 AG for Boston.

Docket_Rocket

That's the plan, mostly. If Feb and March go well, I'd like to try to take a wild outside shot at top 10 AG for Boston.

We will be stalking, that's for sure.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Niiice. Wish you the best!