Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! Now that's what's up (Read 41 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am sure similar comments will be repeated continuously over the next 7 days.

OMG, FS IS RUNNING A MARATHON IN 7 DAYS!!!!!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yeah I don't know of many restaurants which are completely shellfish-free. IHOP maybe?

Kosher restaurants. I had what was initially suspected to be a shrimp allergy, many hours at the allergist found it was not an allergy. Anyway, had to convince DH we could still get sushi, just had to go to the kosher sushi bar.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I picked up a six of Fat Tire by New Belgium to go with a yummy oven roasted sub.  Me a happy boy!  

Good choice. Tonight I am having some Modelo.

It was too damn hot to run my intervals and I didn't want to run at night so my speed workout turned into a 5.5 mile track run with the pace pushed just a little bit (8:30 or so) and it felt really good. Running is becoming fun again!

B-Plus

Next time try Fat Tug by Driftwood.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Went to see Birdman or (the movie with that ridiculously long name). It was awesome, surreal, seriously funny and dark, with amazing camerawork and great acting by (whatever happened to) Michael Keaton. Edward Norton was great too. Top 5 of the year!

Zelanie

I really want to see it- I love Iñárritu.  But it's not playing around here yet.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Yeah I don't know of many restaurants which are completely shellfish-free. IHOP maybe?

Taco Bell, probably....they don't even have Mexican food...   

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt