Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILES (Read 37 times)

adkkev

re: Suicide Squad ... I'll wait for Jason's review before I decide whether it'll be worth paying $$ to go see.

delicate flower

re: Suicide Squad ... I'll wait for Jason's review before I decide whether it'll be worth paying $$ to go see.

Watching the movie may take less time than reading his review.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Back from Washington State yesterday night and got up this morning to get the cobwebs out of my head by doing 3.2 miles in McAllister Park, a San Antonio park near where I live.  After the cool 60-something degree morning runs in WA, welcome back to Texas, with nearly 80 degrees already at 8 a.m. and 89% humidity.  I ran/walked on the park's off-road trails, which were nice and shady.  Overall, felt pretty good and ran pretty well.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

workinprogress11

Watching the movie may take less time than reading his review.

Lolololol

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

30 for the day. We won't comment on the pace. Sad

The rest of this night will involve watching opening ceremonies of Olympics. Because I ain't moving from the couch. I hurt so bad. lol

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I don't go by people's reviews normally, I go for entertainment and trust my own judgement.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

30 for the day. We won't comment on the pace. Sad

The rest of this night will involve watching opening ceremonies of Olympics. Because I ain't moving from the couch. I hurt so bad. lol

What's your goal for next month? Is this your first year?

Hahahahalolololol

FYP. Sometimes I forget which forum I'm on.

Dave

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

What's your goal for next month? Is this your first year?

It's my third. I was hoping for 80 but will be happy now with 50

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Nice job today, Bertha!

8 with 3 X 800m @ 10K.  I have been dealing with high BP and a migraine today.  It was hard to breathe during this workout but got it done a bit faster than I was supposed to run them at, so yay.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

It's my third. I was hoping for 80 but will be happy now with 50

Well, coming mere hours after a tough workout, I can understand your pessimism. That number should increase the further removed from today you are.

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with 2 x 5 minutes at HM effort and 2 x 5 minutes at 10k effort, plus strength training.

Berthaslayer, 30 miles, wow!

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

workinprogress11

FYP. Sometimes I forget which forum I'm on.

4 miles for me today.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Is the idea of the opening ceremony to be as weird as possible?