Beginners and Beyond

Feeling good FriDailies (Read 22 times)

LRB

Honestly each of the two things was a full meal in itself, for normal people.

This part is key. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

I got an interesting e-mail and have to wonder what it potentially means for MCM/ other large races in the Mid Atlantic. One of the larger urgent care places here, Patient First, is reducing their hours due to high patient volume. Instead of staying open until 10pm, last walk ins are at 8pm. What is their advice if you need medical care after that:? ER. And the ER status in Baltimore (if you click the link, you see the full ugly picture, DC is region V, slightly less awful)

Yellow Alert
      The emergency department temporarily requests that it receive absolutely no patients in need of urgent medical care. Yellow alert is initiated because the Emergency dept is experiencing a temporary overwhelming overload such that priority II and III patients may not be managed safely. Prior to diverting pediatric patients, medical consultation is advised for pediatric patient transports when emergency departments are on yellow alert.
      LRB

Just what I need!!

Really!

I'd do it personally, so there.

I got an interesting e-mail and have to wonder what it potentially means for MCM/ other large races in the Mid Atlantic. One of the larger urgent care places here, Patient First, is reducing their hours due to high patient volume. Instead of staying open until 10pm, last walk ins are at 8pm. What is their advice if you need medical care after that:? ER. And the ER status in Baltimore (if you click the link, you see the full ugly picture, DC is region V, slightly less awful)

Yellow Alert
          The emergency department temporarily requests that it receive absolutely no patients in need of urgent medical care. Yellow alert is initiated because the Emergency dept is experiencing a temporary overwhelming overload such that priority II and III patients may not be managed safely. Prior to diverting pediatric patients, medical consultation is advised for pediatric patient transports when emergency departments are on yellow alert.

😮

Docket_Rocket

Idaho did something even more strict and basically if you don't have a chance to survive, no ventilator or care because they need it for those that might survive. Triage to the next level.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Idaho did something even more strict and basically if you don't have a chance to survive, no ventilator or care because they need it for those that might survive. Triage to the next level.

"Rationing care" they're calling it. When they can't send people across the border to WA hospitals. 

Dave

GinnyinPA

PA has started to include the number of people who got additional doses in their Vaccine Dashboard. Pennsylvania Data (pa.gov) As of yesterday, there were 62,605 additional doses given.