Beginners and Beyond

My Christmas present???? (Read 534 times)

LRB

I hereby wish all the snow that your heart desires to fall overnight and into the morning!  If anyone wants to wish something on me, I'll take a PR every time I race.  Thanks!

<--------------  Has no desire to run in snow.

runmomto3boys

I'm excited for you - woot!

Misty

I'm so freakin' jealous I could claw your eyes out!! Okay, I love you so I would never actually do that...but I would give you my pitiful sad puppy eyes in hopes of making you feel guilty.

I hope you get your white Christmas!

Misty

Bless your heart.

Enjoy!  And be ready for a workout, lol.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

I so thought this was going to be "R' rated...boooooooooo.

Oh and leave the snow shoes at home...you'll be fine w/ regular running shoes.  You're welcome!

Smile

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I'm so freakin' jealous I could claw your eyes out!! Okay, I love you so I would never actually do that...but I would give you my pitiful sad puppy eyes in hopes of making you feel guilty.

I hope you get your white Christmas!

I'm glad you wouldn't actually claw my eyes out because I would definitely avoid that race in Dallas next month. Smile

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

jealous! I'm dying to run in the snow  One county north of my parents' house it's supposed to snow but the temp. where they live is supposed to be right on the cusp of too warm so they're calling for a "wintery mix" or just rain. boo.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

Flip, I just looked outside and it's snowin' like a mofo!  I am so happy for you...wait, what?!  Disapprove

Well, at least the kids will be happy so thank you for that!  Smile

Nevrgivup

Have a great run tomorrow. You can keep that snow. I'm not missing it. Be careful.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

B-Plus

Enjoy the snow ... and you can keep it!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

By the time we finished straightening up after the bookstore closed there was close to an inch on the ground and cars. It was a little slipeery driving home.  It will be a white Christmas though. BTW the movie, White Cristmas, was not the first to have the song.  It was first introduced in Holiday Inn (1942).

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

UPSucks

Have fun in the snow!  Haven't seen any in two years. Don't miss it either. Ok maybe a little!  Have fun!!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I'm still waiting for the snow to fall. It is supposed to start sometime after midnight. My other half thinks I'm nuts for wanting to run in it. I'm not sure what he is worried about seeing as how I'm really graceful and all. Wink

We are going to drive 4 hours each way to go see snow. It makes the wide happy.

Bring her up here to shovel, the novelty will wear off quickly. Wink

Strict WTF adherent

Snow is an asshole.

Humbug.