Beginners and Beyond

Running Bags (Read 127 times)

happylily

Jesus.  Go to Wally World and pick up some generic $10 gym bag.  You sound like a girl.

LOL...

Sorry, LRB, but LTH is right. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Wait... a "girl" you said? Well, you little... Angry

LRB

Jesus.  Go to Wally World and pick up some generic $10 gym bag.  You sound like a girl.

I had one of those once, the main zipper broke the first time I used it.  The shoulder strap broke on the second one while biking and almost cost me a laptop.

The backpack I am retiring set me back $75 bucks and has been on planes, trains, automobiles, bikes, wagons, motorcycles, buses, inline skates and has dutifully lasted five years...hmm, I think I will just get another one.

Thanks LTH!

LRB

Wait... a "girl" you said? Well, you little... Angry

That's actually a compliment considering some of the other things I have been called.  Cool

happylily

That's actually a compliment considering some of the other things I have been called.  Cool

And I'm sure she was totally wrong!

Big grin

Jess runs for bacon

I had one of those once, the main zipper broke the first time I used it.  The shoulder strap broke on the second one while biking and almost cost me a laptop.

The backpack I am retiring set me back $75 bucks and has been on planes, trains, automobiles, bikes, wagons, motorcycles, buses, inline skates and has dutifully lasted five years...hmm, I think I will just get another one.

Thanks LTH!

I'm with you. Cheap is never good. Enjoy your new bag!

Rondog65

LRB, that looks like the 5.11 bag.  If so it is a quality bag.  I have the size pictured and a size larger.  I have been very happy with them.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

B-Plus