Beginners and Beyond

Taperitis ThursDailies (Read 23 times)

GinnyinPA

Leg pain forced a short run this afternoon. I may need to take a break or cut back on the mileage significantly. What I've been doing isn't working and it's making me dread my runs. I've already decided to cancel my fall race, so what's the point?

Docket_Rocket

Leg pain forced a short run this afternoon. I may need to take a break or cut back on the mileage significantly. What I've been doing isn't working and it's making me dread my runs. I've already decided to cancel my fall race, so what's the point?

Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ugh, I resemble that.

Cyberic

What I've been doing isn't working and it's making me dread my runs. I've already decided to cancel my fall race, so what's the point?

Dreading your runs is not sustainable for hobby joggers like us.

Sorry about the leg. Hopefully it goes away soon.

RunningOnSand

Sad