Beginners and Beyond

Oski is the bestest friend ever! (candy corn related) (Read 79 times)

Hip Redux

Thank you Scotty! Big grin Big grin

delicate flower

Funny, when I saw the package yesterday I figured it was reading material sent to me from work.  They like to give the "leadership group" reading material.  The box was labeled books and originated from the city I work in.  Needless to say, candy corn cookies and M&M's was a much better surprise gift than management books!

<3

Dad on the run.

I almost LOLed at work.

Well shit, Oski send me a case of Kendall Jackson Cabernet from Sonoma County, an array of sharp and cheddar cheeses, fresh figs, some globe grapes, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

THIS! I said this in a previous Candy corn related conversation!

Only if you mix it with peanuts - then it is one of the best taste treats you can eat with your fingers.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

I bought these the other day, I ate one then proceeded to throw the rest of the bag in the garbage. Was not a fan.

I'm not a candy corn fan, but the S'mores flavored candy corn is pretty good! Just sayin. Smile

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

delicate flower

I've heard several people mention candy corn with peanuts.  That seems....odd.

<3

Dad on the run.

Don't knock it until you have tried it.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

RSX

I like candy corn and chocolate but the 2 of them together tastes awful. I have a bag of candy corn in my desk which will be opened when the Halloween candy is gone at home. If I eat more than a handful I get a headache though.

Yes, and later worthy of brushing your teeth with a hairbrush.