Beginners and Beyond

Saturdaily wake up call! (Read 39 times)

delicate flower

Wakey wakey! Wife and Oski have a trail race going off in 45 minutes and I am on sherpa duty. We eat after!  Bike ride for me later.

What's up!

<3

Cyberic

You have quite a busy life, baboon!

I'll be heading out in a few minutes for some easy miles. I'll run by HR to keep it easy because I'm beat from my week's workouts and really need to keep it easy.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Off to cheer the Immaculata U xc team and get in a fartlek workout running from point to point around the course.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I drank 2 cups of coffee this morning.  I'll probably drink 2 beers this afternoon.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  If I still have power later, I'll run 5.  We are out of the cone and might get lucky with this one. It just started her trek WNW so we have had rain since 7am and some wind gusts because it's right below us and we are getting the outer bands.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I am debating whether to run or not. I need to change the brakes on my car, and repair the flapper thingy for the toilet in the half bath. Normally this wouldn't be a dilemma, but with kickoff for the big game at noon, I'm not sure I'll be finished with all three in time to sit down for it.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I am debating whether to run or not. I need to change the brakes on my car, and repair the flapper thingy for the toilet in the half bath. Normally this wouldn't be a dilemma, but with kickoff for the big game at noon, I'm not sure I'll be finished with all three in time to sit down for it.

What's the big game today? Michigan v Cincinnati doesn't scream big game (or close game).

delicate flower

Heh, wife was the leading 5K female a half mile into the race. I'll next see her when she pops out of the woods right before the finish. Small race so she has a chance....

<3

LRB

What's the big game today? Michigan v Cincinnati doesn't scream big game (or close game).

Fine. The game kicks off at 12:00.

I really enjoy both college football and the NFL. It's why I get absolutely nothing done on the weekends during the season. Like, zilch. lol

LRB

Heh, wife was the leading 5K female a half mile into the race. I'll next see her when she pops out of the woods right before the finish. Small race so she has a chance....

LET'S GO MBC!

No more marathons

My run today was a bit like LRB's yesterday - bit of a slog to start but finally, after about a month, I actually felt like I was running towards the end.

6 miles - that's the longest I've run since July 30.

Average pace = 8:50 - the fastest since August 6.

Last mile pace = 8:18 - fastest single mile since August 3.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

Woot woot.

Go MBC.

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

Thought the big game today is Penn State vs. Pitt.

Back in the day, that was the Thanksgiving day tradition.

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Fine. The game kicks off at 12:00.

I really enjoy both college football and the NFL. It's why I get absolutely nothing done on the weekends during the season. Like, zilch. lol

DH was complaining about this weekend's college games. Seems that after actually playing real competition last week, this week is for cupcakes.

No more marathons

Morning!  If I still have power later, I'll run 5.  We are out of the cone and might get lucky with this one. It just started her trek WNW so we have had rain since 7am and some wind gusts because it's right below us and we are getting the outer bands.

Looks like Irma is heading towards my old haunts in Tampa.

Stay safe everyone in the path.

He's a leaker!