Beginners and Beyond

Shakeout Sundailies (Read 46 times)

LRB

My packet was missing the safety pins! I knew I shoulda packed an extra set  Good thing I found out now and the hotel opened up 4 sewing kits for me.

I would write the RD and file an official complaint.

LRB

Today was movie day and boy were the pickings slim. I have seen F&F7 twice and had no interest in Unfriended or the Longest Ride so it came down to Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2, which is currently rated at 0 % on rotten tomatoes (I have never seen a rating of 0 before! lol) and Cinderella.

I had no interest in seeing Cinderella but with PBMC2 receiving comments such as;

• "The cinematic equivalent of biting into an old brown banana."
      • "Truly, there is not a single redeeming moment in director Andy Fickman's film."
      • "A general flatness and lethargy permeates these reheated proceedings."
      • "You might leave wondering why you, the people on the screen, or anyone else in the theater even bothered."
      • "This isn't much more than a fly's fart of a film, the most microscopically tiny of afterthoughts."

It kind of made the decision foe me. lol

Turns out Cinderella was not bad at all and actually worth the trip to the cinema. Anytime you can say that about a movie you have done pretty good...even if it is technically a movie for little girls kids movie.

cjones1

Today was movie day and boy were the pickings slim. I have seen F&F7 twice and had no interest in Unfriended or the Longest Ride so it came down to Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2, which is currently rated at 0 % on rotten tomatoes (I have never seen a rating of 0 before! lol) and Cinderella.

I had no interest in seeing Cinderella but with PBMC2 receiving comments such as;

• "The cinematic equivalent of biting into an old brown banana."
        • "Truly, there is not a single redeeming moment in director Andy Fickman's film."
        • "A general flatness and lethargy permeates these reheated proceedings."
        • "You might leave wondering why you, the people on the screen, or anyone else in the theater even bothered."
        • "This isn't much more than a fly's fart of a film, the most microscopically tiny of afterthoughts."

It kind of made the decision foe me. lol

Turns out Cinderella was not bad at all and actually worth the trip to the cinema. Anytime you can say that about a movie you have done pretty good...even if it is technically a movie for little girls kids movie.

Don't sweat it. I watched Enchanted last night with my boys.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Hip Redux

Zero, huh?  I can't say I've ever seen a zero on RT. lol

I got in a 3 mile walk today.   Yeeehaw, minimal back pain (but still on ibuprofen).

B-Plus

I would write the RD and file an official complaint.

I'm going to request a refund.