Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Back To The Basics (Read 29 times)

LRB

LRB, I eat meat now but still kept the cashew, soy or almond milk.  Regular makes my asthma go on overdrive.

Really? Maybe you should get rid of the asthma then.

There is nothing like whole milk when it comes to milkshakes, protein shakes or chocolate milk. That shit is just GOOD. But for me, it's BAD. lol

Docket_Rocket

I sacrifice my asthma for milkshakes but if I do protein shakes and smoothies I use something else.  The stomach pains and the extra phlegm is only worth if it's a milkshake (since it's 10000000 calories).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Welp fam, it looks like another work week is upon us. I did exactly Jack Schitt today except eat, sleep, eat and sleep and I loved it.

I am not looking forward to seeing my boss's stupid face in the morning, but I will take solace in the fact that he is looking forward to seeing my stupid face even less.

#goodnight

RunningOnSand

I know the correction is necessary, since you are the pre-race sushi queen.

And I need to get myself a husband like this. Love me some blueberry pancakes. Actually my wife treats me very well in the food department. For second breakfast, I just had some of her black rice pudding, which is made with coconut milk and berries cooked in.

Yes!!! I was actually nervous to find a good sushi place in Green Bay (no offense GB people), but we were able to, and the tradition has continued (as evidently, I now eat sushi prior to HMs, too). I think I won't have any problems finding a good sushi place in Seattle, although I may ask for your recommendations.

The black rice pudding sounds really delicious. Your wife sounds like an amazing cook.