Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES; And if you made it this far... (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

M

But remember, it will be winter in Rio when the summer Olympics are held. 

There is no such thing as Winter that close to the Equator.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Pilates and 3 solo with 2 at MP and 4 with hubby.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Pilates

How'd you recover from your inversion pose?

workinprogress11

5 at the indoor track.

happy marathoners.

Anyhoo, it appears I am blowing off my race Saturday, since I just set my alarm for 11 miles o'clock.

onemile should still do hers, since there is something at stake. For mine, I wouldn't even find out how I placed till Monday.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

How'd you recover from your inversion pose?

No need to recover from that.

Damaris

Fundraising Page