Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES Presents: Boon runs a 20 (Read 45 times)

LRB

Where the hell were you running.  If I see the ass of a deer, I would worry I ended up on the twilight zone.

OK, hopping on the TM now.

I was at the trail. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lauren, glad you are OK, sheesh.

18 with the las 8 @ 9:31mm done. Even indoors it was hot enough I downed 20oz of water in the last 3 miles.

Damaris

I DID run a 20!  Well any questions I had about my run endurance were answered today.  I did three loops of the local 10K course so I could refuel at the car each lap.  I took the first two laps easy, which was 13 miles at around an 8:00 pace.  I felt pretty good at that point and picked it up the third lap, running a 7:30ish pace the last six miles.  20 miles total at 7:57 avg pace.  This was about as a good a 20 miler as I've ever had, and I did this with tired legs from start to finish.  I don't know how the hell I ran this well having done nothing longer than 15 miles since my marathon last October.  I'm feeling pretty damn good right now.  

Also, it poured the whole time, and I hate that shit.

Dave

LRB

I saw the latest Bourne movie, number 5 I think. I've seen them all and number 2 remains my favorite but this one was good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw the latest Bourne movie, number 5 I think. I've seen them all and number 2 remains my favorite but this one was good.

The chase in this one reminded me so much of the second movie chase, that I kind of expected what happened then.  It was good.

Damaris

Runshortii

Nice run Baboon!!

15 miles. New longest run and longest mileage week at 38.4 for me (which I know is pocket change for some of you lol) I'm tired.  No idea how I am going to run 11.2 more miles!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice run Baboon!!

15 miles. New longest run and longest mileage week at 38.4 for me (which I know is pocket change for some of you lol) I'm tired.  No idea how I am going to run 11.2 more miles!

By then, you will without issue!

Damaris

LRB

Nice run Baboon!!

By sheer will and determination...and hopefully a decent training cycle. Smile

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

workinprogress11

Nice job to all of you long run people.

5 for me.