Beginners and Beyond

Running LOL (Read 73 times)

Little Blue

I think I tripped on a painted white line one day.

I do that routinely.  Or I trip on air.

A long while back i commented that I had face-planted during a daily run.  Someone replied that, in a race, he tripped over the start line and almost got trampled.  You know it's going to be a bad race when you trip over the start line.

LRB

Someone replied that, in a race, he tripped over the start line and almost got trampled. 

Okay that would suck!

MTA: I did laugh when I first read it, oops.  Poor guy!

TRIPPING ON FLAT GROUND IS NOT A JOKE.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I used to boot my cat to the moon whenever they did that. lol

Stay the hell outta my way damn cat.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I can trip while walking and while sitting.  Sometimes my husband just touches me and I fall badly.  And there was the time I ran into a sign on the sidewalk while running....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Little Blue

My massage guy asked me how my most recent face plant happened.  I don't know, I was running along in a straight line and I fell over.  Do I need more explanation than that?

LRB

And there was the time I ran into a sign on the sidewalk while running....

lmao

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

And there was the time I ran into a sign on the sidewalk while running....

You aren't alone in doing that, though at least I have an excuse. I was running behind 4 xc teammates running abreast. They split 2 and 2 to go around the sign. I had no warning.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

You aren't alone in doing that, though at least I have an excuse. I was running behind 4 xc teammates running abreast. They split 2 and 2 to go around the sign. I had no warning.

I swear they moved that sign.

Damaris

Fundraising Page