Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES are busy, busy! (Read 41 times)

Little Blue

My closet is loaded with stuff like that, and on the oft chance when I break them out, people are blown away. It's funny.

Yeah, I have a couple of nice cocktail type dresses that look really silly with my work boots.

LRB

Yeah, I have a couple of nice cocktail type dresses that look really silly with my work boots.

Well we need to get you some glass slippers then.

happylily

Step. I'm glad your little guy was able to enjoy his day (or appears to have enjoyed his day). He will learn a lot about himself in the coming years and that will help him a lot with his anxieties and his emotions. You sound like you know him best at this point, though. He's lucky to have such a great mother.

I ran 10 at progression. 8:17 average pace. It was hard. Is it normal that it felt hard after 10 days of rest? And I used to call that an easy pace...  Also, my legs didn't chafe, but almost. I felt like my hips could not open up normally and I was running with my legs tight together. Like an old spinster... (yes, that's spinster. Not sprinter, which I'd rather be...)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

I ran 10 at progression. 8:17 average pace. It was hard. Is it normal that it felt hard after 10 days of rest? And I used to call that an easy pace...  Also, my legs didn't chafe, but almost. I felt like my hips could not open up normally and I was running with my legs tight together. Like an old spinster... (yes, that's spinster. Not sprinter, which I'd rather be...)

I like to do a 4 mile shakeout run when returning from a layoff but you did just fine. :Progression runs while fun are not easy. I am not sure you could have done any better. Now ESU.

happylily

I like to do a 4 mile shakeout run when returning from a layoff but you did just fine. :Progression runs while fun are not easy. I am not sure you could have done any better. Now ESU.

Thanks for cheering me up.   Unfortunately I can't eat, because I had a burger just before my run. Do you think that could have worked against me?

LRB

Thanks for cheering me up.   Unfortunately I can't eat, because I had a burger just before my run. Do you think that could have worked against me?

Actually that might be the reason you survived the run. lol

happylily

Actually that might be the reason you survived the run. lol

Yes, I think you're right. lol...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks, Basya!

Went to Pilates (she was killing me already, 4 days, woman, 4 days!) and 4 with hubby.  My nerve pain of the fibroids is back; time to do a switcheroo with the meds again.

Damaris

HCK2.0, beautiful 4.3.

Shari, I wish that more parents were like you. DS is blessed to have you as his mom.

Lily, brava on the ten.

Damaris, excellent job doing Pilates and running. Ouch on the nerve painSad

Pressing the seams and darts of the skirt and the lining took an hour. I'm in no mood to sew. I'm going to bed. I want to run in the morning.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This is me surrounded by my elements of torture:

And I was featured on the studio's Instagram page while doing the horseback on the ladder barrel last week:

Damaris

workinprogress11

I like those socks, D.

8 miles in 85 degrees. I took it slow. I'm not used to that yet. It's been kind of cool here so far this late spring.