Beginners and Beyond

Dizzy's Melting Down, It's Friday. Waddle ya have? (Read 505 times)

Mr MattM

Oh, and I don't need a name... just a mailing addy... spots are almost gone!

be curious; not judgmental

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Just a boring Blue Moon, but I like it. Bonus: It did not cost $90 for a six. Wink

sirdizzy

I am drinking a Dr Pepper because tomorrow is the Bakers Dozen half marathon formerly known as the Hostess half and I gotta get my sugar on.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Party at my house tonight and the the spirits are flowing smoothly. Red wine for me tonight (and chocolate mousse cake!).

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Nevrgivup

Vodka and cranberry x3. I'm on vacation from school. This calls for celebration. I'm a lightweight. 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

hog4life

I'm working, someone drink one for me!

kitteh

I had a couple of sips of DH's wine with dinner, but no more than that as drinking is typically frowned upon while one is with child. So it's strawberry Powerade Zero instead (questionable as to whether or not powerade is appropriate during pregnancy, but at least its not Dr Pepper!)

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

What is wrong with dr pepper. All my wife and I drink is diet dr pepper

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

kitteh

Are you pregnant?

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

Antipodean

I'm drinking this. It's really good.

http://1300wineonline.com.au/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=186&zenid=a9990df0c3cf9e8c8962bb5c1196baa0

It's bloody good. Down here it's summer, you see. I just went for a run (at 7pm local time) and am now just finished a beer and watching the sun get lower in the sky. Good times.

Oh dear, the pic isn't working so I'm trying to insert a link.

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

YAYpril - B-Plus

I had 3 Yuenglings at the party last night. Wild, I know. Sad how my first thought on the ride home was "Ugh, I must be so dehydrated. I need to drink a big glass of water when we get home."
                        RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Is the party over? Did I miss anything?

Here's a holiday liquor you might (or might not) want to try - Crown Royal Maple!

I bought it for the little felt bag, but couldn't resist a taste. This stuff is rich - I mean, you could put it on pancakes! Very tasty in small amounts, just like maple syrup. Syrup with a kick!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

@runjerseygirl

Nothing for me last night than a big bowl of pasta and some water. Sad

Do you even run?

Nothing for me last night than a big bowl of pasta and some water. Sad

I bought a 12 pack of Sam Adams Winter Lager- I got home with it and was tired.....went to sleep. Maybe here in a lil while I will start drinking.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

LRB

I bought a 12 pack of Sam Adams Winter Lager- I got home with it and was tired.....went to sleep. Maybe here in a lil while I will start drinking.

I've been buying their hop tour six pack lately which has two each Noble Pils, Latitude 48, Whitewater IPA and ya know, for eight bucks it's not that bad.