Beginners and Beyond

In a word? FriDAILIES! (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

Nice.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Do you jog in place while waiting to cross a street? I don't. I just stop and wait.

I actually did that the first year I ran.  

I thought it mattered but eventually came to realize it did not.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I didn't get any candy corn. But, that is okay. I'm not big on candy anyways. Now we are going to the movies

Marjorie

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Quote from LRB on 10/31/2014 at 8:35 AM:

What an idiot D.  He still there?

Still the boss!

Boss lawyers don't go away, LRB...they just forget their briefs....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I have a black mask and am borrowing a black dress from DD for the concert tonight. I think it's too short but DH doesn't seem to think so, so I guess I will wear it.

Is the bottom of the dress about mid-thigh?  If so..then it's still too long!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

delicate flower

No trick-or-treaters yet.  Where are all those little bastards?

<3

No trick-or-treaters yet.  Where are all those little bastards?

We're getting a few trickling in. Crappy weather here. The good thing is most of them are wearing gloves or mittens, so harder for the little bastards to grab a huge handful. As usual my wife bought the candy too early, so half of it was gone before it started.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I didn't get any candy corn. But, that is okay. I'm not big on candy anyways. Now we are going to the movies

What are you going to watch?

Pilates class and heavy weights.  Hubby did not want to run so I didn't either.  Ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

What are you going to watch?

Pilates class and heavy weights.  Hubby did not want to run so I didn't either.  Ha.

We saw Dracula Untold. Was okay.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

We saw Dracula Untold. Was okay.

I liked it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I still have not seen it, missed walk among the tombstone as well. 

You Rang?

I love the Smarties too!

I love both American and Canadian Smarties!

Five miles with the Snails (local running club) fueled by the Halloween candy my wife bought that we didn't hand out because no kids came to our door.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)