Beginners and Beyond

The mileage games (Read 174 times)

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

It seems like the mileage game moved over. Will the 2013 in 2013 be moving over as well?  Would be nice not having to go back and forth between forums weather way. Maybe this has already been covered as I'm late to the party...

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

aplodder

Susan

The Miles Game has a presence in both places.  It has not completely moved.  Info (nag list, team changes, summary) will be posted in both the user group here and in the RWOL Beginners Forum.  Teams are welcome to post threads in that user group as well.  It's up to the individual teams and captains to decide whether to post a thread on one board or both. 

(I'm not sure what the 2013 game is doing.)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

As captain for Team Corredores I'm maintaining team threads on both sites with a link to the monthly thread on the other site in the OP. Since posting isn't dependent on using either site, it's a viable though awkward solution. I for one think it's worth the effort to maintain team integrity even if it means a little extra work.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

Thanks for the responses. I was more curious about the 2013 game since like wcr said, the mileage game doesn't need to post on these sites.  I know I always had issues posting on Rwol so just curious if a decision was made. 

"Current" PRs

aplodder

Susan

As captain for Team Corredores I'm maintaining team threads on both sites with a link to the monthly thread on the other site in the OP. Since posting isn't dependent on using either site, it's a viable though awkward solution. I for one think it's worth the effort to maintain team integrity even if it means a little extra work.

I agree.  Also, if RW is overrun with spam again over the Christmas/New Years holidays, team members will be able to stay in touch. 

aplodder

Susan

Thanks for the responses. I was more curious about the 2013 game since like wcr said, the mileage game doesn't need to post on these sites.  I know I always had issues posting on Rwol so just curious if a decision was made. 

Hopefully Venomized or PeachY will see this and be able to answer your question.  If not, maybe try PM'ing one of them.

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

If no announcement has been made, I'll just wait. Just didn't want to have missed anything with the changeover. I'm so used to not checking the forums anymore, this is a new experience. Smile

"Current" PRs