Beginners and Beyond

What are you doing for the END OF THE WORLD? (Read 422 times)

dog person

Not paying that speeding ticket I got last week.

Kristian

@runjerseygirl

If the world is really ending, I'll have some of what Luke is having.  Puff, puff, pass, my friend.

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

I'm a little confused about when to expect the end of the world. Can we just assume we're going by the Mayan's time zone or will it happen in different places at different times? I'm 13 hours ahead of the U.S. east coast here, so if the world starts ending here first I'll totally post about it so you all know what's up. 

Yes, keep us updated.  Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LOL!

Personally, I'll be celebrating Yuletide with my boys and scrambling through brightly colored papers to see what the Holly King left for us. Should be fun!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Pizza. Beer. Sex. Just normal everyday Friday type stuff. Why change now, too late!

I bet Saturday I still get up and do my long run. World or not, gotta get them miles inWink

Hopefully not alone, right?  Wink

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

QuirkyOne

The former Kelly728

What if it isn't a sudden end of the world and more of a zombie apocalypse?  I imagine my plans would change slightly.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I'm going to be on a beach in the Caribbean enjoying the sun and the sound of the ocean.  

Don't believe everything you think. 

Mostly harmless

What else, have dinner at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Don't Panic.

Also, don't forget to pack your towel.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Docket_Rocket

Don't Panic.

Also, don't forget to pack your towel.

And thanks for all the fish.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

CiscoGuy

End of the world? I don't have time for that?

buchy2009

Bjørnmannen

Damn, I should have planned this better. Working then entertaining family in from out of town Undecided

Having an End of the World ice cream party at work, and then my little brothers Christmas play!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!

Mostly harmless

According to Pfitz, I'm running 4 recovery miles.  That seems a bit dull for the end of the world though.  Maybe I'll order a pizza when I get back?

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

YAYpril - B-Plus

According to Pfitz, I'm running 4 recovery miles.  That seems a bit dull for the end of the world though.  Maybe I'll order a pizza when I get back?

Wooo, party animal! Smile

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I kind of want to have people over and watch movies like Armageddon, 2012, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, ect.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to