Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES' ponders the question... (Read 46 times)

workinprogress11

Holy moly, ouch!! Hope that fixes everything for you!

+1. Yikes!  I hope it worked!

4 windy miles. Brrrr.

LRB

4 windy miles. Brrrr.

We had that here today, and it's supposed to get really cold this weekend and snow. GASP!

delicate flower

Good swim lesson tonight.  More form work, and I think I'm starting to get it a little.  I am looking forward to my swim workout tomorrow so I can practice more.  I hit the gym treadmill after to finish today's assignment. 5 miles easy, though I ran it a little harder because screw it.

<3

outoftheblue

I managed to off the TM and outside today for 6 + miles at easy pace.  It really didn't feel that easy however, which made me realize I've been spending too much time on the mill.  There's no wind or rough pavement on the mill.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Pilates and 4 with hubby.  I feel better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

We had that here today, and it's supposed to get really cold this weekend and snow. GASP!

Here too. Winter can bite me.