Beginners and Beyond

Welcome Tuesday! (Read 62 times)

LRB

For you new people, bring doughnuts. 

Cyberic

Lotsa new people around here. Well, hello!

Run commute day. Humidity is supposed to fall Thurday I think, so I'll wait until then for my next workout.

For you new people, if you use the RA log, make sure you make your log viewable so we can stalk your data.  

IK, R?

14 miles in Tokyo at 4:40 AM (on Wednesday actually) and 69 dew point. FFS. I can't remember being any sweatier. I didn't think this one would ever end.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.7. At least 1 of the miles was at the "easy" pace my plan calls for. Feet and ankles weren't very happy, I think it was a combo of old shoes and soreness from the steep downhills in Sunday's race.

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Tomorrow morning at 6am I'm running with a local trail running group. This is my first time running with a group. The trails are 3 miles away from my house so I figured why not. I'll let you know how it goes.

LRB

IK, R?

14 miles in Tokyo at 4:40 AM (on Wednesday actually) and 69 dew point. FFS. I can't remember being any sweatier. I didn't think this one would ever end.

Saw this yesterday but forgot to respond. I know it's old hat to you, but the whole thing is cool to me.

delicate flower

20 mile bike workout.  21 mph.  It's hot out.

<3