Beginners and Beyond

Extended Holiday Weekend MonDAILIES (Read 29 times)

LRB

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Zelanie

One more day until my marathon scrolls off my log and my little wimpy runs can look like something again.

LRB

One more day until my marathon scrolls off my log and my little wimpy runs can look like something again.

That's when it's "officially" in the rear view. Got one in mind for the fall? Let us help you!

Zelanie

That's when it's "officially" in the rear view. Got one in mind for the fall? Let us help you!

Not planning anything until I see if I can get into a good routine and maybe even for my foot to stop hurting.

Docket_Rocket

8 with 3 X 1 mile at 10K pace. They went well but so tired now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Thinking about a last-minute 5k tomorrow. Because WTF.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and an easy 3.5 miles.

delicate flower

Happy Birthday! Warning: there are some fast old dudes out there.   Same for tris, I imagine?

Thanks, and yes.  There appears to be a slight dip in race times for the main pack, but it's still very strong at the top, which is where I want to be.

Thinking about a last-minute 5k tomorrow. Because WTF.

Good luck!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Good luck, Dave!

And you'll rock the new AG, Phil!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

As for the important training stuff, I swam 2500 yards before work, plus I've got a short run to do later as long as I don't work too late.  And as of today, I am in the 45-49 AG.

Happy Birthday!  Is the new AG just for running? I thought tri used age you will be at the end of the calendar year?

delicate flower

Happy Birthday!  Is the new AG just for running? I thought tri used age you will be at the end of the calendar year?

Thanks and you are correct.  I've been in the new AG for tris since January.

<3