Beginners and Beyond

Early Spring Wednesdailies (Read 21 times)

Whoopie pies for me 

Your Pennsylvania is showing!

DW made oatmeal-dried cranberry-white chocolate chip cookies just before Christmas. OMG they were so good. This was me:

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 and lower body strength.  It was 50. Big shift from 12 a few days ago.

Let's see, oreo truffles,  cookies. Cupcakes, peppermint bark. And now I want whoopee pies. The cupcake store has a really good oatmeal cookie wirh maple cream.

Docket_Rocket

So, I get home and open the door to pick the mail from the mailbox and this lovely dog just came up to hug me and...got into my car.

May be an image of dog

It belongs to one of our neighbors. I tried to close the garage door with him in there but no, he wanted to play in the snow. It took an hour for hubby and I to try to catch him, post a picture and get his mom and little brother to come pick him up. All the time he was playing in the snow and playing catch me with us.

I am tired now, RD. Ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page