Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: Down the pipe and into the pit (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Yeah we have an Excessive Heat Warning in effect from noon tomorrow until 8 PM Sunday  Current prediction is high of 99 both days and heat index of 111.

Fortunately husband is working from home tomorrow, so I'm just going to roll out for 15 miles super early AM when it's still upper 60s and then coast through the weekend with short/easy runs.

I see all these excessive heat warnings for temps like that and I am awaiting Miami to do the same but nope.  Fortunately, the last time we had feels like 115F was 10 days ago. Since then, 101F.  #winning

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles. They didn't suck, which is about all I can hope for in the summer. Heat warning starts tomorrow morning and goes through Sunday.

LRB

I see all these excessive heat warnings for temps like that and I am awaiting Miami to do the same but nope.  Fortunately, the last time we had feels like 115F was 10 days ago. Since then, 101F.  #winning

Docket_Rocket

Still winning. We got only up to 102F. Keep that shit for a while. We are enjoying this break. Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page