Beginners and Beyond

The Annual Sy Fy Channel Twilight Zone Marathon is in Full Effect! (Read 19 times)

LRB

LRB

A New Years Eve/Day Tradition.  I cannot believe this slipped my mind until just now, crap!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Yes I watched like 3 hours of it lol

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

I treadmilled through some of it this morning!

Dave

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yep we have it on too.

Marjorie

LRB

I obviously spend too much time on the internet then. 

RSX

I treadmilled through some of it this morning!

Had I known ... I treadmilled through the CBS news show.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Saw that myself today but skipped by it.  I think I've seen them all several times over.  Still good stuff, but I watched A LOT of TZ as a kid.  Probably too much!!

On a related note......if anyone's been to Disney's California Adventure park, their "Tower of Terror" ride has a little bit in a room that precedes the ride itself.  It's kind of a holding tank before you get the final bit of line & take your seat.  Anyway, in this holding tank, there's a blurb spoken by Rod Serling (or it sure looks exactly like him) and he speaks his way thru a TZ-like intro that preps you for your tour of the Tower of Terror.  What I thought was interesting was if it was really Rod Serling......how'd they get him to talk about a ride that was built 30 years post his own death??

Rod Serling still at work even in death......muuuhahahahahahahaa muuu ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!

Randy

RSX

Saw that myself today but skipped by it.  I think I've seen them all several times over.  Still good stuff, but I watched A LOT of TZ as a kid.  Probably too much!!

On a related note......if anyone's been to Disney's California Adventure park, their "Tower of Terror" ride has a little bit in a room that precedes the ride itself.  It's kind of a holding tank before you get the final bit of line & take your seat.  Anyway, in this holding tank, there's a blurb spoken by Rod Serling (or it sure looks exactly like him) and he speaks his way thru a TZ-like intro that preps you for your tour of the Tower of Terror.  What I thought was interesting was if it was really Rod Serling......how'd they get him to talk about a ride that was built 30 years post his own death??

Rod Serling still at work even in death......muuuhahahahahahahaa muuu ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!

I love that ride, and have probably done it 5 times. After the 1st time, the best part is probably watching the reaction of others.