Beginners and Beyond

Run Through Redlands HM - RR that I tried to keep short. (Read 58 times)

Cyberic

What a huge hill in the middle! And yeah, that last one must have been pure torture. But at least you got 2 medals!

RabbitChaser

Great job, Jack! Congrats on running a good race and taking 3rd in your AG! Good luck with your marathon.

LRB

Talk about strapping on a set, man, those splits are pretty impressive Klomp. I would not even enter that race with my finicky ass. lol

That's a quality run on all levels. Play your cards right and GMP may still be in reach yo.

GinnyinPA

That course is intense!  You ran incredibly well, especially given the leg and the course.  You'll do really well at your marathon.

hog4life

You are da man! Congrats on jogging a 1:40 to get 3rd in AG.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

You guys are too kind. Thanks for the nice words. I doubt I will ever do that one again. Smile

fourouta5

Healed Hammy

Jack, that course profile looks like 50 Shades of Pain.  And your RR seemed to show you liked it...... hmmmmm....  Well done chap.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Sounds like you planned well, Jack, and did this one just right for you today, considering all you've been dealing with lately.  Congrats!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt