Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

5 done, 8.20 for today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

monkey movie was entertaining.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

My nana is going to hospice

Sorry to hear about this.  Sad

<3

delicate flower

I was going to watch a movie tonight but this goddamn Red Sox/Yankees game is in the 14th inning.

<3

I was going to watch a movie tonight but this goddamn Red Sox/Yankees game is in the 14th inning.

And a 9-inning Red Sox-Yankees game takes 4 hours, so I can't imagine how long that thing is dragging on.

Dave

delicate flower

And a 9-inning Red Sox-Yankees game takes 4 hours, so I can't imagine how long that thing is dragging on.

Fortunately it is a 1-1 pitching duel, so "only" five hours so far.

<3

LRB

I saw Spiderman. I didn't see in it what everyone else is seeing. For what it was, they could've easily lopped off 45 minutes of that thing. But, I'm in the minority, so Spidey on.

LRB

Nice pics, guys!

Finally went to see SpiderMan.  I think the WTF! at the finish was the best part.

I liked the character Michelle (MJ). They could've given us more of her, she was pretty cool. I initially thought she was a superhero, but I guess not.

I liked the character Michelle (MJ). They could've given us more of her, she was pretty cool. I initially thought she was a superhero, but I guess not.

She was awesome. If we are lucky, Peter will be hooking up with her in future movies.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

She was awesome. If we are lucky, Peter will be hooking up with her in future movies.

Well, she is MJ, like Mary Jane....

And the last look she gave him and the obsession she has with him, she is in love.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Lauren - I'm sorry about your Nana. My mother had staph infections a couple of times after hospital stays. I think when you get old, your resistance to infection just goes away.  I hope your cat is okay. Not what you need right now.

LRB

Doesn't Robert Downey Jr deserve a piece of Marvel? I mean, for all intents and purposes, he is Marvel. I loved the Stan Lee cameo, there is a clip on YouTube that has them all in chronological order. It's pretty cool.

LRB

Well, she is MJ, like Mary Jane....

And the last look she gave him and the obsession she has with him, she is in love.

She played her role perfectly. I actually liked Ned, too. He was funnier than shit. lol

I actually liked Ned, too. He was funnier than shit. lol

The guy in the chair!

Dave

I loved the Stan Lee cameo, there is a clip on YouTube that has them all in chronological order. It's pretty cool.

I've gotta find that. The Stan Lee cameos are great.

MTA: done. Worth it.

Dave