Beginners and Beyond

Monday! Monday! Monday! DAILIES (Read 47 times)

B-Plus

G-d help me. My goal is to, now, be out the door by 4:30, so that I can finish running by 6:30.

What's wrong? Did I miss something? Is it going to be really hot? Or you just busy? Congrats on the race yesterday, btw.

8 @ 8:07. I'm going to do some core work now.

B-Plus, I'm just busy. I'll finish after 8:00 at night, if I were to run after work. I'd do it Thursday evening, but two LRs within three days of each other? I'm not too keen on that.

Thanks for the kind wordsSmile I'm happy that I did as well as I did, considering that it was hotter and more humid than last year.

I'm still asking myself? What happened to spring?

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Checking in late today, but had 2.5 very nice miles with DH on the riverfront Greenway.

Happy anniversary to Baboon and MBC!

This hobbit is worn out and retiring to the Shire, good night everyone!

Docket_Rocket

Ouch!

G-d help me. My goal is to, now, be out the door by 4:30, so that I can finish running by 6:30.

Someone's husband is registered for a HM (Puerto Rico) and that might not be the only one he is going to do....Shocked

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

B-Plus, I'm just busy. I'll finish after 8:00 at night, if I were to run after work. I'd do it Thursday evening, but two LRs within three days of each other? I'm not too keen on that.

Thanks for the kind wordsSmile I'm happy that I did as well as I did, considering that it was hotter and more humid than last year.

I'm still asking myself? What happened to spring?

Basya- Agreed on the not putting too many LRs too close together.  That was another thing I did wrong between March and April, and I might have paid the price for it.