Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are the best. (Read 30 times)

LRB

ugh. it's feels like 99* out right now

And I have an outdoor concert tonight. 

#itseemedlikeagoodideaatthetime

You running long tomorrow?

Docket_Rocket

We’ve had some of those and for the life of me I don’t understand the timing. Last time i went in running clothes (tank and shorts).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

You running long tomorrow?

Tomorrow is 12 miles with the first 6 easy and then 6 at a moderate/MP effort and then 8-10 miles for Sunday.  Tomorrow should be a little bit cooler but still humid.

GinnyinPA

I ran 12 on the TM.

Docket_Rocket

After a late lunch with some visiting friends that included Sangria, I really didn't want to run but made it to the TM and ran my 8.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page