Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #19 aka The Onemile Houston thread (Read 38 times)

onemile

IDK which team to root for here, I have a pretty high level of hatred for both of them.

Dave

onemile

We’ve been over this.

It's a reflex 

sdWhiskers

We’ve been over this.

LOL

bluerun

Super B****

Is it completely unreasonable of me to expect ConEd to reimburse me for the money I will have to spend to use the AlterG at the PT clinic?? I am so angry about this it isn't even normal.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Is it completely unreasonable of me to expect ConEd to reimburse me for the money I will have to spend to use the AlterG at the PT clinic?? I am so angry about this it isn't even normal.

I can’t judge the reasonableness, but I can assure you it has zero chance of happening.

Dave

It's a reflex 

Just be grateful you don’t really care that much, because hoo-ee this thing is a bloodbath. We’ve seen some pretty big comebacks this postseason, so who knows, but they really need to get their asses in gear.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

I can’t judge the reasonableness, but I can assure you it has zero chance of happening.

Apparently there is a zero chance of them fixing it in a reasonable time frame, too. I mean, a "temporary fix" that doesn't allow usage of 110/220 is not a fix! What if I had some sort of life support equipment that ran on 220?? (Speaking of which... none of my fish died. Miraculously.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

I would definitely try to negotiate for it. Worst case, you are where you are now.

I would definitely try to negotiate for it.

Yeah, you can threaten to switch to their competitor.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Ran 10 in 12 feels like -5 at the start, -3 at the finish. Definitely the coldest windchill I have ever run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ran 10 in 12 feels like -5 at the start, -3 at the finish. Definitely the coldest windchill I have ever run.

You’ll finally have a chance at a more miles than degrees run. You were pretty close!

Dave