Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies (Read 33 times)

GinnyinPA

HC - that was a tiny race. Hardly worth the set up.

I ran 6.5 miles on a beautiful 62 degree day.

LRB

I’m thinking maybe a nervous wreck like me shouldn’t be a pacer because what if I screw up like I tend to do??

You'll be fine. I'd be worried if you weren't nervous!

bluerun

Super B****

You'll be fine. I'd be worried if you weren't nervous!

Pretty sure that is never an issue I encounter in any aspect of my life. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Never mind that I have to wake up in under six hours... I’ve gone through a couple of wardrobe changes since I decided I think the Tracksmith singlet might be too big, and I ordered a smaller one, but I can’t wear this one if I’m going to return it, so I’m wearing a red classic singlet instead. Why I am wearing a singlet when I will be freezing, I do not know.

And Carbon X. Probably. Being indecisive sucks.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Pretty sure that is never an issue I encounter in any aspect of my life. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Never mind that that I have to wake up in under six hours... I’ve gone through a couple of wardrobe changes since I decided I think the Tracksmith singlet might be too big, and I ordered a smaller one, but I can’t wear this one if I’m going to return it, so I’m wearing a red classic singlet instead. Why I am wearing a singlet when I will be freezing, I do not know.

And Carbon X. Probably. Being indecisive sucks.

It's awesome. All of it. 

bluerun

Super B****

It's awesome. All of it. 

It would be more awesome if I were sleeping!!

And if I were at the 20K point so I only have to worry about disappointing myself instead of other people.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog