Beginners and Beyond

Woman sues because frozen pizza has trans fats....which is on the nutrition label (Read 173 times)

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

This wouldn't have happened if she had just made the pizza herself.

In transit, arriving on time. 

Tar Heel Mom

kween

I was totally thinking about making pizza tomorrow night. A white pizza on whole wheat crust, I think.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

Chairman

Just another home gamer pushing some paper. Like countless other obviously baseless suits, it  will probably get tossed at first sight by a judge.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

I just recently started making my own pizzas! Well, I buy the dough fresh from the Publix bakery. Then I heat a pizza stone at 550 deg for about an hour. After dusting the stone with corn meal, I put the dough on, add sauce and cheese, and bake at 550 for about 5 min. Yum!

Village people

I was totally thinking about making pizza tomorrow night. A white pizza on whole wheat crust, I think.

That is what we are having for supper! Vegan white sauce and no cheese. Now, I am hungry.

Tar Heel Mom

kween

That is what we are having for supper! Vegan white sauce and no cheese. Now, I am hungry.

I am definitely using real cheese products.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

Jess runs for bacon

I'm eating an Amy's Pesto pizza for lunch right now. It's delicious, so I'm sure it has trans fats.

Village people

This reminds me, I found a pizza crust recipe that calls for beer. I might try it for the Superbowl!

Better I Leave

I'm eating an Amy's Pesto pizza for lunch right now. It's delicious, so I'm sure it has trans fats.

Pesto pizza is "Da Bomb". Love me a good pesto vegetarian pizza.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

I just recently started making my own pizzas! Well, I buy the dough fresh from the Publix bakery. Then I heat a pizza stone at 550 deg for about an hour. After dusting the stone with corn meal, I put the dough on, add sauce and cheese, and bake at 550 for about 5 min. Yum!

Nice!  I'll have to try that.

I found a recipe for a quinoa pizza crust. Not traditional by any means, but it takes the guilt out of the flour crust!

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

The Mc

The Moosewood Cookbook has a recipe for Zucchini pizza crust.  My kids really dig it.

Papa don't take no mess.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

She ought to sue herself for buying something that she apparently did not want. It's not like pizzas jump out of the freezer and into the shopping cart by themselves.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Village people

The Moosewood Cookbook has a recipe for Zucchini pizza crust.  My kids really dig it.

I have that coobook. I should dig it out!