Beginners and Beyond

The things I Miss About RW (Read 714 times)

Shakedown Street

i miss the girl doing turkish get-ups on the sidebar.

I did comment on her once, that post got 86ed pretty quick.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Docket_Rocket

I miss...

I miss...

Nothing comes to mind.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I miss...

I miss...

Nothing comes to mind.

+1

Except maybe cabbage head runner.

I actually read his/her threads!

Docket_Rocket

+1

Except maybe cabbage head runner.

I actually read his/her threads!

And lily.  I will miss her but I will be posting there every day.  Although she kind of said goodbye this morning, no?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I don't miss the message about posting too fast and having to wait to post.  I've posted in 3 threads here within a minute of each other and no message.  I like this place.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I LOVED cabbage head runner. His/Her post about a 40 yard run was one of my favorites. Maybe I'll head over there and save it somewhere.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I miss...

I miss...

Nothing comes to mind.

Oh, there's a couple of folks there that I hope make the transition (if RW doesn't straighten itself out, that is). Wheezer and Moth come to mind, but there's others that I've conversed with here and there.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

I LOVED cabbage head runner. His/Her post about a 40 yard run was one of my favorites. Maybe I'll head over there and save it somewhere.

Hi Kim!  Glad to see you came on over!  Are you doing any of the holiday runs coming up?

D, lily will be here.  she is just coming to grips with everything that went down.

Tom, I do not think Moth will not be coming here, at least at this time.  David I am unsure about.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Can you ignore users on this forum?

In transit, arriving on time. 

MrNamtor

You can't and that makes me unhappy. Maybe eric will code an iggy feature into the site. Then again maybe he doesn't want to.

LRB

Yes, I am doing it to several members already...oh, you meant within the software.  Oops.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

You can't and that makes me unhappy. Maybe eric will code an iggy feature into the site. Then again maybe he doesn't want to.

I figured as much. Joking

LRB, guess I'm not being iggy'd.

In transit, arriving on time. 

Supersono99

Big grin

I'll miss HappyLily and RedSparkle. And ponytails

LRB

LRB, guess I'm not being iggy'd.

Nope.  We read you loud and clear!

S99, imagine the shock for those who were on vaca for the holiday coming back to the BF this week. 

The only thing missing is tumbleweeds blowing across the computer screen like you would find in a deserted western town!

Supersono99

LRB, I know. If people weren't connected on fb, it would be shocking to visit there. Although, it still has more activity than I thought would be there.