Beginners and Beyond

Why hello, it's the Sundailies! (Read 35 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sooo, are you gonna answer the call?

Nope. I had my share of that stuff with one for work in the spring.

LRB

Nope. I had my share of that stuff with one for work in the spring.

I volunteered one last year, I don't have any under my belt this year.

Ric-G

4 miles earlier today

happy bday baboon!

may do a Lower key, no electronic timing 5k tomorrow morning...they welcome dogs and strollers on the course so wth, I've been warned.

marathon pr - 3:16

LRB

#idiotsandtheirfireworks  

may do a Lower key, no electronic timing 5k tomorrow morning...they welcome dogs and strollers on the course so wth, I've been warned.

Line up at the front, ffs, and hope it's only one loop.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

#idiotsandtheirfireworks  

Tomorrow is going to be so bad with the kitties.  I might sleep 1 hour...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

#idiotsandtheirfireworks  

I hate the state of Pennsylvania right about now. They have a ridiculous law where out of state people can buy fireworks (that are not legal in PA without a permit). I live maybe 45 minutes from the PA border, lots of people made the trip. They've been shooting them off since before dark FFS.

Did you see the story about the guy near Chicago who blew his hand off and the paramedics only found 2 fingers? A neighbor's dog found the rest of the hand a few hours later.....