Beginners and Beyond

Where are the WednesDAILIES? (Read 45 times)

LRB

Rights?  Who cares?  DO IT ANYWAY.

lol

That's awesome.

Docket_Rocket

This is not a mileage PR, but considering I hit 183X last year, thank you, surgery, this is really nice to see.  And I passed the damn pace bunny.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 9 with a fartlek of 4x6 minutes hard, 2 minutes light moderate.  My paces for it sucked.

LRB

I ran 9 with a fartlek of 4x6 minutes hard, 2 minutes light moderate.  My paces for it sucked.

The effort is what counts. If it was hard, you done good.

Soooo, was it hard?

onemile

Soooo, was it hard?

yes.

Congrats on 2k miles D!

Dave

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Congrats on 2k miles D!

Thanks!

My 2 @ MP were hard and I only hit my Goal C for Chicago pace!  Oh, boy.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

D - too bad the race isn't on Friday.  That would be perfect.  At least Chicago won't be humid.

I ran 8 today.

Docket_Rocket

D - too bad the race isn't on Friday.  That would be perfect.  At least Chicago won't be humid.

I ran 8 today.

I saw the dewpoints, 40-50s.  Good, at least.

Damaris

Fundraising Page