Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies on 7-Eleven (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

I saw 1 and 2, still need to see 3. Your opinion of it is welcomed.

I liked it better than the second one but the first one was the best.  Does that work?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

I liked it better than the second one but the first one was the best.  

Pretty much that.  I wanted to see fights, shooting, and explosions, and that's what I got.  I liked it, but I like action movies and I'm easy to entertain.  Limited role for Terry Crews, which was disappointing.

<3

LRB

84F/29C, sunny, and humid - 8.5 miles and I felt like I was being broiled.

Geezus, I guess. Be careful man.

LRB

I liked it better than the second one but the first one was the best.  Does that work?

Terry Crews was awesome in E1 with that big ass gun.

LRB

Limited role for Terry Crews, which was disappointing.

FFS.

Docket_Rocket

FFS.

We cannot tell you why but his role was limited and some others too, but it was pretty much as good as the first.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Geezus, I guess. Be careful man.

I felt fine afterwards, then about 8:15 pm while at work I broke out in a cold sweat and got dizzy and light-headed. Took the rest of the night off, but obviously am still coherent enough to type. I'm wondering if it was a delayed reaction to the heat. I did feel better after getting something to eat and drink, but decided not to push it and went home instead of trying to tough it out at work. Only another 1.5 hours until close anyway and that's usually a slow time for us.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

I felt fine afterwards, then about 8:15 pm while at work I broke out in a cold sweat and got dizzy and light-headed. Took the rest of the night off, but obviously am still coherent enough to type. I'm wondering if it was a delayed reaction to the heat. I did feel better after getting something to eat and drink, but decided not to push it and went home instead of trying to tough it out at work. Only another 1.5 hours until close anyway and that's usually a slow time for us.

You should consider splitting your runs in two that are over an hour during July and August. It's no fun being miserable in the heat.

onemile

I finally finished Wild on my long run today. I was so happy to be done listening to that stupid bitch whine.  

LRB

I finally finished Wild on my long run today. I was so happy to be done listening to that stupid bitch whine.  

Tell how you really feel. lol

onemile

Tell how you really feel. lol

hahaha it's been building all week.

Zelanie

I liked Wild.  Everybody else I know didn't.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Not wild about it?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

GinnyinPA

I couldn't finish reading "Wild" when it came out.  I didn't like her enough to spend several hours with her.  I will probably watch the movie if it ever comes on TV, just so I can see the scenery (though most of it was not filmed anywhere near the PCT) but I wouldn't pay to watch it.