Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Hello....Is there anybody in there?  Nod if you can hear me.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Mostly harmless

Happy Friday!  It's been cold all week but it's January and I live in northern Michigan  so what can I expect?  I consider it the price paid for wonderful summer weather.

Van - Pants are optional every day ;-)

Doug - Circular 230 compliance is a pain, but necessary.  I won't let some lying sack of excrement take away my livelihood.  Fortunately I don't have that many EITC clients.  And yes, the delay in filing is not helping me either.  At least we had lots of year end work and W-2's/1099's to do.  That helped.

NotScott - That's a long time on a dreadmill.  How did you not shoot yourself?

Fortunately for me there were no firearms in plain sight.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Nodding!!Big grin

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Wandering Wally

Just went and shoveled the sidewalk in front of my office.  It's been snowing all day, so it needed it.  Mostly though I just needed to break wind in a most convincing manner.  Does anyone else go outside and putter around when some wind breaking needs to happen?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hey all!  Well, I feel better....just in time to go back to work!  Two night stretch starting tonight and then on call Sunday night and my yearly eval with my manager first thing Monday am.

Relentless forward progress

Breaking wind?  Where's Neil when we need him, he's an expert.

NC, read you loud and clear.

Heading out to do about 3 hours of a 24 hour TM competition to raise money for MS, and then off to work.  Blah.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

What do you want? Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Well, I skipped out on the TM challenge, the weather was just too nice to not do a run outside.

Hi ho, it's off to work I go. >:

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Kickin' it on our overflow unit with 4 patients. Glad I brought my iPad.....

iPads come in handy like that...

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Insulin reactions are always interesting. Milk does a body good in more ways than one.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all!  Off today!  YEAH!!!!!!

Get to go run on a new toe nail though.  Gonna have to wrap that sucker in a band aide for additional protection since its my big toe.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

I prefer to be poked with a hot poker than drink milk, yuck.

So, I ran two 10 milers this week and I have a marathon tomorrow.  Smart?  I say yes.  RIGHT?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone.  How is your day?

Marjorie

Hello, peeps. I woke up with a bit of a headache but I'm pretty sure it was from the position I was sleeping in. That and I'm congested today. Some days I am and some days I'm not. Makes no sense to me but at least I'm over my run-together illnesses for the most part. Now I just have a sprained foot. Hey, I live north and it doesn't get THAT cold.

I may be slow but I never quit.