Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #239 (Read 27 times)

Docket_Rocket

Sadly, we have more of what onemile is having and not what Cy is.

I have 14 with 5 @ MP tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

6.3 easy miles done at lunch on a beautiful day.  Time to retire that pair of Vaporflys though.  I really tried to push them to 500 miles, but they are at 475 and totally shot.  I'll bust out a fresh pair tomorrow.

<3

sdWhiskers

I have 14 with 5 @ MP tonight.

Are you (virtual) marathon training right now?

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.3 easy miles done at lunch on a beautiful day.  Time to retire that pair of Vaporflys though.  I really tried to push them to 500 miles, but they are at 475 and totally shot.  I'll bust out a fresh pair tomorrow.

I thought they rarely lasted past 200 or so?

delicate flower

I thought they rarely lasted past 200 or so?

For racing.  Beyond that they are fine for training.  They definitely lose some pep after a couple hundred miles.  I've been through a bunch of pairs and have gotten at least 400 out of every pair.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Are you (virtual) marathon training right now?

No, but I've not stopped training for a marathon (in little ways). There is a marathon here in 3 weeks which I'll likely won't run due to weather. Actually two weeks, yikes.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

The first office of the major remodel at my work is nearing completion (in another department).

The desks are equipped with motorized desk risers. At its highest point, it came up to my chest!

KCRuns

The first office of the major remodel at my work is nearing completion (in another department).

The desks are equipped with motorized desk risers. At its highest point, it came up to my chest!

Nice! I bought the home desk version of this last week. It’s awesome.