Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES - Foggy, and not just in my head. (Read 36 times)

delicate flower

50 minute track workout done, which included 2 x 15:00 tempo.  7.2 miles total at 6:58 avg.  It's nice to see some sub-7:00 paces when temps are in the 80's.

<3

Coastal

Not surprised.  half of the time I do something to a piece of my body doing something I think I'm still young enough to do, lol.

This is a classic statement that fits so many of us older runners, especially me.   

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core.

Long runs when not training for something, I try to do 90 minutes. In the summer, that doesn't amount to much.

Bert-o, hopefully you don't have a HOA or similar when you come in dressed in your towel.

LRB

I did not run this morning, lazy. Took my gear to work to leave early and run and I did not do that either, lazier. Worst case was a run after a full day of work and I could not even muster that, laziest.

It's funny though that my body looks cut when I don't run, but soft and flabby when I do. Maybe I should just quit running, and have the body of my dreams. lol

Docket_Rocket

I never lose weight while running but if I stop, I do, LRB.  So, either we keep our sanity and run or we have gods bodies.  Decisions, decisions, lol

Ran a late 4 with 4 X 100m.  Hubby got late from work but before I got back from Pilates so he ran first.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

I never lose weight while running but if I stop, I do, LRB.  So, either we keep our sanity and run or we have gods bodies.  Decisions, decisions, lol

Ran a late 4 with 4 X 100m.  Hubby got late from work but before I got back from Pilates so he ran first.

Time to buy a second TM?

Bert-o

I lost my rama

LOL. I can see the headlines now... Neked runner exposed when towel gets caught in the elevator doors!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours