Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies (Read 35 times)

7 miles.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

3.5 and upper body weights. It's supposed to feel better outside this weekend. It didn't.

GinnyinPA

9.2 and half the lawn mowed (DH did the other half. We're both allergic, so split the work.)

Sitting in the theater waiting for Spider-Man to start.

Dave

LRB

It was one of my favorite superheroes back in the day but the movies (specifically the actors) have been hit and miss.

I don't really like that they've tied it in with the Avengers, either. But maybe it will work.

Docket_Rocket

Busy today. Went to Orange theory and the hillwork killed me. My asthma also did. 2.75 miles there. Then Pilates right after. I still have to run. 6 with strides or whatever is left of 6, we'll see. I am still packing business suits to donate. I guess I don't need 300, you know?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

6 with strides done.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

It was one of my favorite superheroes back in the day but the movies (specifically the actors) have been hit and miss.

I don't really like that they've tied it in with the Avengers, either. But maybe it will work.

Some of my friends think it's the best Spiderman yet.  We'll see.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

Yep. Just finished. Good fun.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

Some of my friends think it's the best Spiderman yet.  We'll see.

Stale bread is better than molded bread, so that's not saying much. lol

Seriously though, that seems to be the overall sentiment. I'll see it soon.

Runshortii

It's supposed to feel better outside this weekend. It didn't.

I ran 6 at MP. It's supposed to be less humid and it was only 74 degrees but still felt hard and super hot. I always struggle with MP runs 

Some of my friends think it's the best Spiderman yet.

Yes. And in fact possibly one of the best Marvel movies yet. Really excellent I thought. Much more human than most of them; I bet more people who usually don't like superhero movies will like it.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Yes. And in fact possibly one of the best Marvel movies yet. Really excellent I thought. Much more human than most of them; I bet more people who usually don't like superhero movies will like it.

Good to know.  The trailer I saw was pretty good.  And I do like that a former Batman is in it. Smile

Damaris

Fundraising Page