Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES - Waking up tired beats not waking up (Read 32 times)

I have not purchased any gear today. I did however retire a pair of Ghost 9s, and take a "new" pair of Ghost 9s (#5 for me) on their inaugural run. After this, only one more pair of 9s in inventory. Then I will likely need to upgrade to a new version. Sigh.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

MY. BACKED. UP. GARMIN. FILES. ARE. NOT. TRANSFERRING.  

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

I ran 5 with hubby.  Halfway through he hurt his hamstring, walked back home, but later saw him trying to catch me on the rest of my run so he didn't and it does not hurt anymore.  Sigh.  #dramaking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

MY. BACKED. UP. GARMIN. FILES. ARE. NOT. TRANSFERRING.  

For those of you who are always cold. You're welcome.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I think Baboon and bluerun will race the shit out of this!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand