Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 22 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 with 6 x 800. They sucked, maybe because it was nearly 80 degrees. At least that's why I hope they sucked.

Docket_Rocket

7 with 6 x 800. They sucked, maybe because it was nearly 80 degrees. At least that's why I hope they sucked.

I don't miss that shit!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don't miss that shit!

This is some form of fake spring. It's supposed to be in the 40s early next week. It gets warm enough for stuff to start blooming & all the pollen comes out, then it flips back and forth. Great for allergies and sinus trouble.

6 miles after work, a beautiful 50+ and sunny.

Dave

sdWhiskers

This is some form of fake spring. It's supposed to be in the 40s early next week. It gets warm enough for stuff to start blooming & all the pollen comes out, then it flips back and forth. Great for allergies and sinus trouble.

You took my weather today, only high 55 here...Brrrr! My brother in Baltimore texted me about his red flag warning earlier because that's usually our Fall.

onemile

low 50's here which was great.  I had the Aussie quarters workout. Ran with URP and ended up with a little over 8 miles

GinnyinPA

Agreed. My allergies have been awful with the warm weather this week. It was 77 when I ran this afternoon. I did 7.3.