Beginners and Beyond

Philadelphia Marathon RR - marathons are hard (and dumb) - pics added to page six (Read 105 times)

Phil - congrats!  Big PR and I think you still have lots of room to keep improving (and I mean that in a good way.)

Now, maybe it's late and I'm tired, but wouldn't the 2016 qualifying window go through mid-September 2015?  What's this 5 months all about?

Now, maybe it's late and I'm tired, but wouldn't the 2016 qualifying window go through mid-September 2015?  What's this 5 months all about?

Well realistically it's tougher to find fall marathons before mid-Sept. He can always come out to MI and do this one.

Dave

delicate flower

Hmmmm....I just assumed I'd be running an Oct/Nov marathon.  You've given me something to think about!

<3

delicate flower

I bought the photos.  40 pictures in the set, so I guess $2 a photo isn't terrible.

Early on, Mile 3 or so.

Mile 18 bridge.

Mile 25 pain face.

In the homestretch.

Happy to be finishing.

I won the marathon!

Kudos on a job...done.  (got five photos in front of the green screen with various backgrounds)

<3

Docket_Rocket

Forty focking dollars for a picture download.  ONE picture.  

This is why I end up buying the whole package.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Nice pictures!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MothAudio

Every Picture Tells A Story

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Nice pictures, Baboon. You're way more photogenic than  I thought. Wink