Beginners and Beyond

Slacker Sundailies (Read 40 times)

PR today 2:20:16!!! Minute and a half off my first HM 6 months ago!!

Congrats!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Congrats!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Way to go! Congrats on the PR!

- Andrew

StepbyStep-SH

I finished my race.  Total blowup.  A friend who I trained with was unconscious at mile 10.  No word yet, but hopefully she just needed fluids.

Scary! I hope she recovers well.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

A few miles on the hamster wheel this morning but just to loosen up the legs after 30 miles on the bike yesterday chasing down an elite bike rider. (Ya, I can pick training partners well)

I wasn't nearly as sore as I thought I'd be after all yesterday's climbing on the bike.

Plenty left in the tank for the run today & watched "Jim Nantz Remembers" on the hamster wheel for motivation......

Randy

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Thanks guys. Is your friend doing ok Zel?

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Hey everyone, a busy, busy day for me, but I did get 4 around the neighborhood with DH.

Zelanie - I'm glad your friend will be ok. How scary!

Kristin - Congrats on your PR!

LRB

I finished my race.  Total blowup.  A friend who I trained with was unconscious at mile 10.  No word yet, but hopefully she just needed fluids.

Damn on both fronts.  Sorry Z.

LRB

And you are in paradise so double win!

LRB

I saw Captain America again and it is confirmed; that movie rocks!

I saw Captain America again and it is confirmed; that movie rocks!

Follow up to the "Captain Puerto Rico" thing from a few days ago...

Dave

LRB

lol

LRB

BP, you needed a pack of firecrackers for that ding a ling!