Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES Are Halfway to Friday (Read 38 times)

StepbyStep-SH

I am apart of the small percentage of people who have not been to Whole Foods yet, but if and when I go the most I will do with yummy goodies is look because I don't need any new addictions most of them contain gluten, and spending hours in pain curled into the fetal position isn't worth it.

Crack, alcohol and weed Chocolate, wine, and good steak are enough, thank you. Big grin

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

lol

Docket_Rocket

FFS. I just got home. I left at 430!  We are definitely eating dinner late.  Like tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Treadmill run, because I didn't feel like running in 90 degrees today.  Sue me.  50 minutes easy, 6.4 miles.

<3

Treadmill run, because I didn't feel like running in 90 degrees today.  Sue me.  50 minutes easy, 6.4 miles.

That's winter in Florida!

Dave

LRB

One of the coldest in history. lol

Docket_Rocket

Or summer...at 5am.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Today's run fueled by pretzel brownie bites.  The salt & carb combo must have been good. 6.75 miles with 6 x 6 minutes at 10k paces with 2 minute recoveries.

Step, Whole Foods has gluten free goodies.

delicate flower

Last Action Hero is on.  I'm the only person in America that really likes this flick.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Last Action Hero is on.  I'm the only person in America that really likes this flick.

And my husband.

13 miles done.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

onemile

LRB

Docket_Rocket

Man, this has been an exhausting day.  Martini in hand!

Very happy with my paces today.  They felt as easy as the prior GMP of two weeks ago. 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Just noticed I am only 9 miles below my bunny.  Yay.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

cjones1

So I had a couple hours to myself, so I went and ran 7 easy.  Now I will sleep in for the second day in a row tomorrow.  Woohoo!

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)