Beginners and Beyond

Week 4: Pretty Penguin weather in January!! (01/22-01/28) (Read 7 times)

Docket_Rocket

He does not run Wednesdays so I had the choice.  I just didn't want to run on the TM for some stupid reason.  It wasn't as humid as the day before but I coughed nonetheless. Not too bad.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

I understand. If the weather is tolerable, outdoors is better.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I didn't run last night, so I have Pilates and 7.

Called sick to work due to a migraine which is going down as we speak.  Hoping it continues going away.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Hope your head behaves, Docket!!

I'll warm up around March or April.  Before that it's a lost cause!

Quartet practice tonight, then tomorrow I sit my theory test for Director's Certification Program, then run the monthly management team meeting.

I did thaw out some peaches, hoping to make a peach pie some time this weekend!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.