Beginners and Beyond

Week 4 Penguins have a dream ... (01/20-01/26) (Read 13 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

Yeah, the airports are going to impact a lot of people, and a lot of those people will be contacting their representatives.  Maybe we can finally get some talking going on!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

HM - I'm glad you got to ride the bike. Maybe do yoga at lunch or after work?

D - I hope you get a break, though I really would rather that the political mess end.

RD for me. I'll do some yoga later. I have no ambition to do anything more strenuous.

Singer who runs a smidge

Looks like you're going back to work, Docket!  (Not that you haven't been, but ... you know ...)

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Yipee.  My 8 days of break are canceled.  Sigh, all I feel is drained right now, lol.

Martinis should help.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page