Beginners and Beyond

It's Friday, Penguins, I'm in love! (Read 21 times)

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Four miles on the sandy trails. Wow so tiring. Luckily there are no sandy trails in nyc to exhaust me Wink

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

Docket_Rocket

I decided to skip my run tonight.  First, my dad tells me his kidneys might be failing and now my husband's hemoglobin is at 10, which is very low.  I don't think I've had a nice Friday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

I decided to skip my run tonight.  First, my dad tells me his kidneys might be failing and now my husband's hemoglobin is at 10, which is very low.  I don't think I've had a nice Friday.

Sorry, Damaris. Hope that they are able to find a solution for both oh those things.

GinnyinPA

Damaris - I'm sorry you got hit by so much bad news today.

I didn't run either.  Partly pain, partly laziness, partly just not in the mood.  Instead, I cleaned the house, so at least I accomplished something useful today.